Hello everyone, I am encountering an issue with interference caused by strong magnetic fields.
The variable frequency drive (
https://www.oyostepper.es/category-79-b ... encia.html) is installed in an aluminum electrolysis workshop near high-current busbars, where magnetic field intensity is very high. During operation, the VFD's control board occasionally resets, causing the motor to stop; however, it can be restarted after the reset.
I have checked the power supply and grounding, and both are normal. I suspect that the strong magnetic field is penetrating the control board's shielding and inducing interference voltage on the signal lines, leading to CPU malfunctions. I installed a ferrous shield, which improved the situation but did not completely eliminate the problem.
I would like to ask for advice on how to protect a VFD in a strong magnetic field environment. Should I relocate the control board or use fiber-optic isolation?
Thank you all in advance for your help and guidance.